To join our online tutoring lesson, you need to have
– high-speed internet access;
– a handphone for messaging and video call
– a computer (or a tablet) for written communication
Handphone Applications (Apps)
– Messaging: We use Whatsapp for all communications BEFORE and AFTER the lesson.
– Video Call: We use Apple Facetime or Google Hangouts DURING the lesson for face-to-face communication.
We use RealtimeBoard DURING the lesson for Whiteboard communication. Tutor and student can both write on the board in realtime using the finger or a pointing device.
Familiarization With Tools
Student are expected to familiarize themselves with the technology tools before the lesson. For new student we will spend up to 15 minutes extra time to tune the communication tools for each other to feel comfortable during the lesson.